At our Dental Clinics in Singapore, almost every second patient who walks in comes with an assumption that they may require a root canal treatment or an extraction/artificial restoration. But it is not necessary that every dental problem ends up with an extraction or root canal. We do our best to minimize the treatment with best possible solution suitable for you. However, even if you need to undergo a root canal treatment, just relax and rely on us. We are equipped with the updated technologies in the industries to make you more comfortable and confident.
Quick Facts about Root Canal Treatment:
- It is not a procedure to remove your tooth
- Root Canal is in fact an effective procedure to prevent a tooth from extraction
- Root Canal is required to treat a diseased tooth where the pulp is infected or damaged.
- Avoiding Root Canal Treatment may lead to toothache and sensitivity to hot/cold, thus forcing you to have tooth extraction
- Tooth extraction should be the last option, saving your tooth in an infection should be the priority, hence root canal
- Root Canals is not a painful procedure anymore with the modern advancements in treatments. If you need any precautions, our Dentists in Singapore are well aware and take all measures.
- Immediate pain relief: If you are having root canal, it means you are already suffering (most probably) severe tooth pain. With the treatment, you will surely have relief from pain but not an instant relief as projected by many. However, in most of the cases, pain subsides completely in less than a day.
- Most of the root canal treatments require not more than couple of hours to complete.
- Root Canals will not cause any damage to your physical health. On contrary, if treatment not taken on time, that may affect your overall health causing infections, fever etc.,
- In most of the cases, crown may be required after the root canal to prevent your tooth from further damage.
To avoid any dental issues, we strongly recommend you to visit the dentist at least once in six months as a preventive step. If you are experiencing any tooth pain or bad breath etc., call us today to schedule an appointment at any of your nearest Dental Clinics in Singapore – one of our friendly staff would be glad to help.